Home made Indian/Japanese dishes
1) Spinach & cheese curry ( palak paneer; paneer is Indian cortège cheese which is 100% vegetarian)
2) Biryani ( Indian style rice cooked w/ different spices)
3) Beans soup ( dal in Hindi)
4) Indian sweet (dessert)
5) Lassi ( Yogurt based drink) or Chai ( traditional Indian style Milk tea with spices)
If you prefer Japanese menu: then I can offer
1) Chaha ( fried rice)
2) grilled Abura-age w/ home made sauce
3) seasonal vegetables miso soup
4) home made sesame flavored spinach sauté/ seasonable veges
5) vegan/vegetarian Ramen
6) vegan/ vegetarian gyozas
7) vegetarian/vegan okonomiyaki
In this class, you can make any items you like or the items I mentioned in the menu, from the scratch!! But just let me know in advance.
Namaste! Please call me Sirisha. I’m from India. I have been living in Japan for the last 17 years. Being a vegetarian, I survived happily so far! We are vegetarians by birth so in our family nobody touched meat or fish. As vegetarianism in my blood so I create many delicious dishes for us on an everyday basis. Of course, I know many vegan dishes too. I can teach vegan or vegetarian cooking classes if someone is looking for! And If you want only vegetarian or vegan meals I can prepare for you that & you can enjoy them at my home! Eating healthy foods creates a healthy mind. And a healthy mind will give you all the happiness in the world, outside & inside. Please message me about your needs. I can customize accordingly. Thank you!
How it works
Visit a Japanese local's home and learn to cook their specialty.
Step2 Enjoy your meal!
Eat the authentic homemade Japanese meal with your Japanese host. Take the opportunity to have a genuine conversation with a local Japanese Person.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
・From Kita Senju station : 10mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.